Laser Therapy is a non-evasive, non-surgical and drug free treatment for pain and inflammation in the body. It uses a beam of laser light to penetrate, but not damage, body tissue.
Laser Therapy benefits:
▪ Increasing circulation, which reduces pain and inflammation.
▪ Reduces pain by stimulating an endorphin release.
▪ Treats inflammation, pain and/or acute trauma.
▪ Treats chronic conditions which cause pain, stiffness, and resulting in loss of mobility.
▪ Only acts on abnormal cells and does nothing to normal cells.
This laser beam aides in the treatment of many issues, such as: